The school has been an amazing experience, you meet so many connections across the industry, being able to liase with CEO’s, industry leaders across all genre’s and venue sizes. It’s fantastic.
I can’t recommend the venue management school highly enough. I’ve been involved as a student and now as an instructor and committee member and the level of education you receive on this program are unsurpassed in our industry.
I was so excited to come face to face with some legends of the industry. There were commercial opportunities and networking opportunities I’d only dreamed of. Absolutely love it and highly recommend it for anyone in the venue industry.
ACCELERATE YOUR GROWTHThe VMA is dedicated to the growth and success of the venue management industry in the Asia-Pacific region through professional development, education and collective sharing through networking.
LEARN FROM THE BEST IN INDUSTRYWe draw from the very best talent in the venue industry to provide our members with the opportunity to expand their thinking, upgrade their skills, stay on top of industry trends and plans and learn from their peers.
PROBLEM SOLVE WITH PEERSOver and over again, our members say networking is the most valuable benefit of joining the VMA. When members need solutions, they turn to other members or to the friends they make at VMA events. Networking becomes a problem solving tool for issues that venue managers face on a daily basis.
- Advertise your job opportunities directly to the venue industry through our membership network and target high calibre candidates. Click below to submit your job posting directly to our website. Job opportunities are hosted on our website, shared via email to more than 700 members and promoted on our social media accounts.Use Our Online Form
- Network with venue management peers, experience some of the best venue’s in our country and learn directly from industry leaders. Learn more about our up-and-coming After 5! Events here.. Would you like to show off your fantastic venue to industry peers?Host an After 5! Event
- Looking for a new career opportunity? Explore the latest job opportunities in the venue management industry from around Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Job listings are updated multiple times a week, so check back for more opportunities from industry-leading companies!View Vacant Postions
All the latest events from the
Venue Management Association at-a-glance!
- As the world changes, so too do the risks and threats to organisations. With risks and threats changing, having the correct ... Read more
- NEW $170 MILLION CONVENTION AND EXHIBITION CENTRE TO BE BUILT ON GEELONG WATERFRONT Geelong will get a $170 million new build ... Read more
- PHILIPPINES VENUES TO BE UPGRADED FOR SEA GAMES EVENTS Image: Manila’s Rizal Memorial Sports Complex. With the Philippines to host the 2019 ... Read more
- NEW ORGANISATION FOR JAPANESE SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT VENUES Image shows the new Japan National Stadium in Tokyo, main venue for the ... Read more
- The Venue Management School provides the opportunity for venue professionals to upgrade their skills and knowledge to industry best practice. You can choose from two options 1) Attend the School November or 2) Complete a Diploma of Venue Management (nationally accredited) which includes attendance at the School.
- The VMA Leadership Institute is the benchmark educational programs for senior managers to executives looking to enhance their leadership ability and prepare to take on a larger role within their organisation. LI explores leadership styles, strategic planning, management theory, the art of negotiation, leading change and more with a specific focus on the venue industry.
- Join the VMA at the largest gathering of venue professionals in the Asia-Pacific region for educational programs, motivational presentations, diverse technical sessions and a fantastic social and networking program! 2019 Asia-Pacific Venue Industry Congress will be held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from 26-28 May, 2019.