ACCELERATE YOUR GROWTHThe VMA is dedicated to the growth and success of the venue management industry in our region through professional development, education and collective sharing through networking.
LEARN FROM THE BEST IN INDUSTRYWe draw from the very best talent in the venue industry to provide our members with the opportunity to expand their thinking, upgrade their skills, stay on top of industry trends and plans and learn from their peers.
PROBLEM SOLVE WITH PEERSOver and over again, our members say networking is the most valuable benefit of joining the VMA. When members need solutions, they turn to other members or to the friends they make at VMA events. Networking becomes a problem solving tool for issues that venue managers face on a daily basis.
- Advertise direct to the Venue Industry through our membership network and target high calibre candidates. You can post your job directly to our website, click below. Your Job Ad will go up on our website, via email to over 700 members and promoted on our socials and you have the option to keep running the ad.Use Our Online Form
- Looking for a new career opportunity? We advertise jobs in the venue management industry from around Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Check out the latest opportunities. Have a current vacancy within your business? Advertise to our membership network and target high calibre candidates across the region. The deadline is Tuesday of each week.View Vacant Postions
All the latest Events from the
Venue Management Association at a glance!
- Congratulations to our very first graduate of the Diploma of Venue Management – Claire Bennett, the Learning and Development Manager & ... Read more
The school has been an amazing experience, you meet so many connections across the industry, being able to liase with CEO’s, industry leaders across all genre’s and venue sizes. It’s fantastic.
I can’t recommend the venue management school highly enough. I’ve been involved as a student and now as an instructor and committee member and the level of education you receive on this program are unsurpassed in our industry.
I was so excited to come face to face with some legends of the industry. There were commercial opportunities and networking opportunities I’d only dreamed of. Absolutely love it and highly recommend it for anyone in the venue industry.
- The Venue Management School provides the opportunity for venue professionals to upgrade their skills and knowledge to industry best practice. You can choose from two options 1) Attend the School November or 2) Complete a Diploma of Venue Management (nationally accredited) which includes attendance at the School.
- The Graduate Institute is the next step after completing study at the VMS and provides a unique educational experience of deep and interactive learning, with a major leadership focus. You can choose from two options 1) Attend the School November or 2) Complete an Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Venue Management (nationally accredited) which includes attendance at the School.
- Join the largest gathering of venue professionals in the Asia-Pacific region for educational programs, motivational presentations, diverse technical sessions and a fantastic social and networking program. 2018 Asia-Pacific Venue Industry Congress will be held in Auckland, New Zealand from 20 - 23 May, 2018. Mark your diary now!