Nominations for the 2019 Industry Awards are now CLOSED.
Let’s Celebrate the Unsung Heroes in the Venue Industry
The VMA has been showcasing the best of the venue industry’s talent for over a decade. Our industry is unique and draws to it some incredible individuals who are passionate about what they do. From memorable moments for their patrons to iconic events that form part of our nation’s culture and history, these are a rare breed and we love to celebrate them.
We invite you to join this celebration – either by nominating yourself or someone you know – to recognise the unsung heroes, emerging leaders, innovators and industry legends.
What You Need to Know to Nominate:
- You are nominating someone for their work and involvement in the last 12 months (Jan – Dec 2018)
- To nominate, you must be a financial member of the VMA. Nominees do not have to be a financial member of the VMA.
- You can now support your nomination with a short video.
- We will contact the nominee, who will then complete their nomination application online.
- Nominations close 31 March, 2019.
Meet some of the amazing people
we have recognised and celebrated!