Upgrade your skills and knowledge to industry best practice, develop a strong peer network and learn from recognised leaders in the venue industry.
The Venue Management School (VMS) provides students with the opportunity of gaining a Diploma qualification and has international associations, having been adapted from the USA-based International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM) Venue Management School model to suit the local industry.
Course instructors are drawn from the ranks of senior venue managers from Australia, New Zealand, North America and Asia. Other instructors are engaged when specialist expertise is required. The school incorporates an instructor exchange program with the IAVM VMS (USA) and is grateful for the IAVM’s professional involvement.
Course notes for each subject are available to students online before the school and these become a valuable workplace reference manual.
In April 2015, the VMA was successful in the creation and approval of the 10569NAT Diploma of Venue Management* by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). VMA now owns the qualification and administers it in-house.
*This qualification (accredited course) is offered in partnership with Amina Academy Pty Ltd, a registered training organisation (provider number 31532).
Arrive: Sunday, 10th November 2019
- Registration opens at 3:00pm
- First session commences at 4:30pm
Depart: Friday, 15th November 2019
- Students to attend Graduation Dinner on the evening of Thursday, 14th November 2019
- 5 nights single accommodation at Salt Resort, Kingscliff, NSW
- Scheduled transfers to and from School (see below)
- All meals included during School week – 5 dinners (including Welcome and Graduation Dinners), 5 breakfasts, 4 morning teas, 4 lunches, and 2 afternoon teas
- All sessions
- Course notes made available to all students via our online learning platform
Scheduled transfers are available to all students. Transfers outside the times outlined below are at the student’s own expense (see below).
SUNDAY, 10 NOV 2019
- Brisbane Airport to Salt Resort Kingscliff, 9.00am and 4.00pm (QLD time)
- Gold Coast Airport to Salt Resort Kingscliff, 10.00am, 12.15pm or 3.00pm (QLD time)
FRIDAY, 15 NOV 2019
- Salt Resort Kingscliff to Brisbane Airport, 6.00am and 10.00am (NSW time)
- Salt Resort Kingscliff to Gold Coast Airport, 8.30am and 10.15am (NSW time)
Alternative Transfer Options (at student’s own expense)
For transfers outside the above schedule, please contact Tweed Coast & Country Limousines and Transfers. They are more cost-effective than taxis. Call 0409 661 589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org