DATES: SATURDAY, 9 NOVEMBER – FRIDAY, 15 NOVEMBER 2019
- 6 nights accommodation at Salt Resort, Kingscliff (included in your application fee).*
- Each student will be assigned single accommodation at Salt Resort, Kingscliff (Check in Saturday after 2:00pm – Check out Friday before 11:00am).
- Scheduled transfers to and from Leadership Institute from Brisbane or Gold Coast Airports.
- All meals included during Leadership Institute week – Dinners (including Welcome and Graduation Dinner), 6 breakfasts, 4 morning teas, 4 lunches, 2 afternoon teas.
- All sessions
- Assignments and Preparatory Work Papers
* The Leadership Institute officially commences with the Welcome Lunch at midday on Sunday, 9 November 2019. Those of you that live in Southeast Queensland may choose to arrive on Sunday morning. However, if you’re flying in from interstate, we suggest arriving on Saturday to ensure you can attend the Welcome Lunch. Your accommodation for Saturday night is included, for a total of 6 nights accommodation.
2019 Pricing Per Year
$4,650 Inc GST* (Members)
$5,050 Inc GST* (Non-members, includes 12 months VMA Membership)
*Prices include accommodation, meals and LI program. Does not include airfares, optional activities or incidentals.
Scheduled transfers are available to all students. Transfers outside the times outlined below are at the student’s own expense.
SATURDAY, 9 NOVEMBER 2019
- Brisbane Airport to Salt Resort Kingscliff, 9.00am and 4.00pm (QLD time)
- Gold Coast Airport to Salt Resort Kingscliff, 10.00am, 12.15pm or 3.00pm (QLD time)
FRIDAY, 15 NOVEMBER 2019
- Salt Resort Kingscliff to Brisbane Airport, 6.00am and 10.00am (NSW time)
- Salt Resort Kingscliff to Gold Coast Airport, 8.30am and 10.15am (NSW time)
Alternative Transfer Options (at student’s own expense)
For transfers outside the above schedule, please contact Tweed Coast & Country Limousines and Transfers. They are more cost-effective than taxis. Call 0409 661 589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org