I was so excited to come face to face with some legends of the industry. There were commercial opportunities and networking opportunities I’d only dreamed of. Absolutely love it and highly recommend it for anyone in the venue industry.
- Become part of a brilliant community of venue professionals who love what they do and value the collective sharing of experience and knowledge
- Take advantage of valuable personal networking opportunities through regional meetings and After5! networking functions
- Enjoy premium venue industry educational and training opportunities
- Discount registration at the annual Asia-Pacific Venue Industry Congress
- Priority placement in the Venue Management School and Graduate Institute
- Gain access to E-News publications and industry Job Advertisements
- Ability to place industry job advertisements (Member rates apply)
- International links with access to all IAVM publications
- Inclusion in and a copy of VMA’s annual ‘Who’s Who’ Directory
- Complimentary subscription to Australasian Leisure Management magazine delivered 6 times annually.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities on the VMA Website and in publications
- Ability to broadcast information to the Membership (fees may apply)
NOTE: Membership to the VMA is personal, not corporate. Membership is not transferable between employees and remains with the individual member if their employment should change. The decision for employers to pay an individual’s VMA membership, does not in any way change the personal and individual status of VMA membership.
Choose Active Membership – if you are employed at any level of operations in venue management, whether it is publicly or privately owned or operated
Choose Allied Membership – if you, by reason of your professional capacity, and by reason of your association, knowledge and professional interest work in the venue management industry.
Choose Student Membership – if you are currently studying a venue industry related course at tertiary level at a recognised college, university, TAFE or other educational institution.
*Please note that the VMA Board’s decision in regards to the eligibility of the application is subject to the applicant fulfilling the eligibility criteria and that the VMA Board’s decision is final.