DATES: SATURDAY 11 NOVEMBER – THURSDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2017
- 6 nights accommodation at Salt Resort, Kingscliff (included in your application fee).*
- Each student will be assigned single accommodation at Salt Resort, Kingscliff (Check in Saturday after 2:00pm – Check out Friday before 11:00am).
- Scheduled transfers to and from Graduate Institute from Brisbane or Gold Coast Airports
- All meals included during Graduate Institute week – Dinners (including Welcome BBQ and Graduation Dinner), 6 breakfasts, 4 morning teas, 4 lunches, 2 afternoon teas.
- All sessions
- Assignments and Preparatory Work Papers
- Instructor Presentations available after Graduate Institute.
* The Graduate Institute officially commences with the Welcome Lunch at midday on Sunday 12th November, 2017. Those of you that live in South East Queensland may choose to arrive on Sunday morning. However, if you’re flying in from interstate may need to arrive on Saturday to ensure you can attend the Welcome Lunch. Your accommodation will be covered if you arrive on Saturday, for a total of 6 nights accommodation.
If registering as a member rate – all applicants must be a current financial member of the VMA at the commencement of the GI program.
Member Rate: $5,145
Non Member Rate: $5,630 (This includes one year VMA membership)
Assignments and Preparatory Work Papers
Details regarding Assignments and Preparatory work will be forwarded once the enrolment process is finalised.
It is a requirement that all students stay at the nominated location of the Graduate Institute for the entire week. It is not acceptable to leave at any time except under exceptional circumstances (work commitments are not an exceptional circumstance). A 100% classroom attendance is a prerequisite for graduation. All students must attend all classroom sessions and forums.
Students are not permitted to have partners or family members staying with them during the course of the Graduate Institute.
As a mature student it is your responsibility to attend class appropriately attired. Dress for classroom activities is casual. The weather should be warm, with temperatures ranging from an average daytime maximum of 27 degrees down to approximately 18 degrees at night. The classrooms are air-conditioned and despite best attempts can be a little cool. No hats to be worn in class.
On Thursday night at the Graduation Dinner it is expected gentlemen wear a jacket and tie and women dress accordingly.
Classrooms, restaurants, meeting places and bedrooms are all smoke free zones.
Mobile phones, laptop computers, portable media players and / or any other electronic devices are not to be used in the classrooms.
The registration fee covers accommodation for 6 nights (Saturday to Thursday inclusive) and includes nominated transfer to and from Gold Coast Airport, breakfast, lunch, dinner and morning and afternoon teas. Telephone calls, use of hotel activities, mini-bar and purchases at the bar are your own responsibility.